Joanna's Halloween Murder Mystery Party (1920's theme):
Mary as a Kitty Cat on Halloween:

Amelia as a Strawberry on Halloween:

I wish I had more pictures to show, but Jeremy has stollen our camera for work and I seldom have it available to me.
Okay, so that was the update for October... Moving on to November.
Well, November is more than half over and I can't think of anything too exciting that has happened to our family over the last month. I have been busy with artwork and have updated my gallery blog, so if you get a chance you can check it out at jtryongallery.blogspot.com. Hmmm.... what else.... I'm sure I'll remember more later and hopefully I will find the time to post more than I have been. Thanks for hangin' in there and checkin' up on our family even though I've been such a blog slacker!



3 comments:
the cutest kitty cat and strawberry ever!!! we love yall
Your baby girls are sooooo precious!!!!! I love those big smiles in those cute costumes!
Yay! Great to see all these new updates! Sounds like you are keeping busy with those beautiful girls.
Post a Comment