Thursday, November 20, 2008

Party Time!

Last Saturday Mary went to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time for her friend Hannah's Birthday party. Jeremy was out of town, but luckily his mom decided to come visit, so I had some help during the chaos. And yes... Chuck E. Cheese is a place of chaos!! I was a little worried how Mary and Amelia would react, not sure if they would go into sensory overload. Well, they both had a blast! Mary was a little shy at first (as usual), but warmed up to the lights and the noise fairly quickly. She LOVED watching herself dance on the big screen! She was so serious about it...



Amelia warmed up right away and loved every minute of it! She was dancing to the music and freakin' out with excitement. I don't think she is going to have a shyness issue like Mary. Amelia about 3 minutes after we arrived...



Sorry the pictures aren't great... I've been having to use my cell phone to take picture since Jeremy has hijacked our good camera. Anyways, I think we will have to make another trip to Chuck E. Cheese soon. Thanks to Hannah for inviting Mary. We had a great time and were so glad to share in her special day!

1 comment:

datri said...

Oh, we just LOVE ChuckE! I have to admit that I spend way too many tokens on the games (Skeeball!!!) than my kids. Unfortunately, we probably won't be going back since Laurie is getting too old and Kayla is gluten and dairy free!