This time I've been tagged by Wendy to expose 7 quirks. Goodness... you guys are really making me have to think about a lot... hmmm
1. I am the worlds worst baker! I can cook really well, but I don't like to follow recipes (probably why I am bad at baking).
2. I fidget (or you could say stim) with my fingers whenever I am thinking.
3. I tend to break down everything I look at terms of the lines and shapes.
4. My elbows are double jointed and although I was never much of a swimmer, I was always very good at the backstroke because of my funky elbows.
5. I tend to talk loud... learned behavior from growing up in a family of 8 all of whom are very opinionated.
6. I am a sucker for a man in uniform
7. I am always 15 minutes late wherever I go, despite the fact that I hate being late. I tend to get a slight case of road rage when I am in a hurry... which of course, is most of the time.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Ok I am seriously amazed by how many of these I already knew about you. hahaha Do you think that we talk on the phone too much? HA!
I remember those elbows :) Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment