Wednesday, October 15, 2008

MIA

Okay, so obviously I didn't make it through the whole 31 for 21 thing, since I haven't posted in almost 2 weeks. It's the thought that counts, though, right? I intended to post about the 2008 Down Syndrome Awareness Buddy Walk that we participated in on Saturday, October 4th, but somebody (Jeremy) has had the camera at work since then. Well, now I have the camera back, but I can't find the hook up to connect it to the computer... I just can't win! Well, enough excuses... I am sorry for being missing in action, but I am about to make up for it. We have had a busy week and a half and I have a lot of pictures to share... Now that I have explained myself I guess I'll get to posting...

1 comment:

Cheril Lunt said...

Oh my i guess we missed the buddy walk... i thought it was laer... I still have the bow for mary and i will bring it for you on sunday...