Saturday, September 20, 2008

Back to School!


It's been a long time since I've updated. Sorry. Things have been crazy (as usual.) Mary started school in August. She is going to two different schools, so it has been quite an adjustment. She goes 3 days a week to a private preschool and 2 days to a special needs school. She loves them both and can't wait to leave for school in the mornings. One of her favorite things about going to school is that she gets to take her Dora the Explorer rolling backpack. I love watching her walk to the car and then to her classroom pulling her backpack with her. She looks like such a big girl! Her teachers tell me that she is doing great and really starting to come out of her shell. For those of you who don't know Mary well, she is painfully shy (she gets it from me... I was even worse than her as a child.) She is starting to participate more and is really doing well communicating. I love watching the positive changes in her. Going to school has been undeniably beneficial to her development and the fact that she absolutely loves it makes it even better!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I need to see a picture of her pulling that backpack!!! Me and Jason both went AWWWW when we read that!!!!