Tuesday, September 23, 2008

For Jason and Rebecca...



8 comments:

Rebecca said...

I cannot even take it!!!!!
Those are the sweetest pictures I have ever seen!!!
Give that little girl lots of kisses!!

ps
i love twilight!

Jaime said...

omgosh! I love her in this outfit w/ her school bag, so cute!

Stacy said...

What a doll!

Bethany said...

She is so stinkin cute!

PS...I'm writing from Russia. I had to pop over to say that I'm not sure if you have been following my adoption blog, but Addison reminds me so much of Mary! I think it is the eyebrows and the chunky monkey arms, but I often sort of see Mary when I look at her! :)

Doug Wallace said...

Dang, that baby is CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She makes me happy every time I see her, which isn't very often anymore :( You guys should come out to the house to chill sometime!

Our Story: Continued said...

How cute is she!! She's so precious!

SunflowerStories said...

Aww, I lurve her!

Lori F said...

OMG She looks like SUCH a big girl here!!!! LOVE HER!!!!