Monday, August 11, 2008

One Year Old!!

8 comments:

Jaime said...

happy birthday amelia!!!!! we love you so much, you are a delight to be around.

Cheril Lunt said...

Happy Birthday... I can't believe you are one... It really seems like yesterday you were born and I'm not even your mom... Oh where does the time go...

Terri said...

Beautiful montage! Could she be any cuter? Happy birthday Amelia.

Amy Flege said...

happy birthday sweet baby girl! how time flies!! seems like you were just born! her montage is great!

Wendy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I can't believe it's been one year already!

Rebecca said...

I remember the day she was born!!!

Jenn said...

Oh no...She can't be one already. That means my baby is almost there too. Happy Birthday sweet girl. We can't wait to see what you accomplish next year.

SunflowerStories said...

Happy belated 1st birthday, Amelia!! It is a joy to see you grow!