Saturday, March 14, 2009

This is for all of you who have been buggin' me...

Okay... so I know I have been a total slacker with our blog, but I promise I have a good reason. That reason is... uh... well... all I can come up with is that I have a husband who works all the time and two little girls with Down syndrome. That is all I have to say about that! I promise to try and post more regularly. Jeremy is going away for training and will be gone over the next 4 months so I am going to try and post every week so that he can see what his girls are up to. Okay enough excuses. Get ready for an overload of pictures and catch up stories from the past 4 months - wow has it really been that long?!

3 comments:

Leah Spring said...

Hey there! good to you see you back! Your girls are both so beautiful, I've missed seeing their beautiful faces on my computer screen.

Amy Flege said...

woo hoo. i am ready for all your updates! keep them coming! hope all is going well for you guys!

Kristin said...

You have some great pictures on here. I found your blog after much searching. Now I'll come back and visit more often!