Most of you know that Army Reserves and ROTC run our life... well Jeremy's life. You hear me complain about it all the time. About how Jeremy is always staying late or out of town and when he is home he is putting together training labs or making sure his soldiers are up to speed. What I don't say enough is how proud I am. I am proud that he is a member of the United States Military. He is a great soldier and is an honorable man who has served his country for 10 years. He served actively in the Army for 4 years and in the Army Reserves for 6. He spent 14 months in South Korea and will most likely spend many more months in the future oversees. I am so proud of his service to this great country and to all of those who serve. Here are some pictures of Jeremy's latest adventure... Fort Benning, GA...






2 comments:
Very nice. I am grateful to all those who serve so we can sleep peacefully at night and wake up to live the American dream. The sacrifices made are indescribable, and so are my feelings of gratitude...
Thank you.
Hey Jamie... I figured I would post a comment so you can see our blog too. It is www.jcluntfamily.blogspot.com. I love being able to keep up with friends online... Keep up the good work ~ Cheril
Post a Comment