Monday, July 21, 2008

Big Girl Now!!



Mary has been familiar with the potty for almost a year now and has gone here and there. So this past monday I decided to just go for it! No more diapers. I figured I would give her a week and see if she was ready. After a couple of days of pee all over my floor Mary got it! She picked up on the concept so quickly I was so suprised. By Friday she was running to the potty everytime she had to go and even though she didn't quite make it every time, it was nice to clean up pee from the bathroom tile instead of carpet! For the past two days she has had no accidents! She even managed to stay dry at church on Sunday and go twice on the big potty with the split seat! We went to my moms house and she continued to do great! No accidents today yet, either! I know that we are bound to have accidents here and there, but it is still so exciting!! My little baby is not even 3 1/2 yet and potty trained!!! It is so nice to not have to buy diapers for two kids!!


Mary getting her sticker for her potty chart and wearing her favorite "Woewee" (Zoe) panties.

7 comments:

Wendy said...

YAY, Mary!!! Way to go!! (ha ha--no pun intended)

Amy Flege said...

woo hoo!! way to go Mary. we are so proud of you!!! hugs from mayson and I!

Bethany said...

Woo hoo sweet girl! You are so cute on that potty! I love your "bikini top"! :)

Cheril Lunt said...

Yeah That is so exciting. What a Big Girl.

Jaime said...

way to go Mary!!! let us know when we can come play again!!

Cheril Lunt said...

Yeah We want a Big Girl playdate...

jessica said...

Congrats Mary!!!